SERVIER LABORATORIES OÜ (“SERVIER” or “We”), a private limited company with a capital of 38 347 €, located Roseni 7c, 10111 Tallinn Estonia, registered with the Estonian Commercial Register with the registry code 11612663, offers this website in order to general information on Servier Laboratories OÜ, its activity, its organisation, its research, its human resources policy, its communication, its products, offers and services, and its news and events.
1.What data do we collect?
We may collect some or all of the following data from users of Our Site. The fields with an asterisk are required:
- Data that you give to us through your use of the Contact space of Our Site: last name, first name, email address, telephone number, postal address, any document that you want to share with us, content of your message.
- Data that we collect automatically using cookies: pages visited, dates and times of access, preferred content, operating system, type of browser used, type of hardware used.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data means any information that can identify you directly or indirectly. It must be noted that our cookies do not allow the personal identification of a natural person.
2.How do we use your data?
Under the GDPR, our use of your personal data must always have a lawful basis and used for a specific purpose. Here, your data may be used for the following purposes:
- To produce statistical analyses, particularly of Site traffic, based on our legitimate interests (which are to assess the performance of Our Site).
- To manage and improve the Site for optimal user browsing, based on our legitimate interests (which are to offer the best quality of service on Our Site).
- To respond to requests or questions by Users and monitor them, based on our legitimate interests (which are to provide you with adequate assistance).
- To process pharmacovigilance case reports regarding our products or services based on our legal obligations.
We do not further process the data in a manner that is incompatible with the purposes described above.
3.What are your rights?
If applicable, you have the right to request access and obtain information about your personal data; update/correct; and delete your personal data; a right to data portability; restrict or object to the processing of your personal data, withdraw your consent at any time, by contacting the SERVIER Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- by email, at the following address: email@example.com
- or by mail, at the following address:
Data Protection Officer
SERVIER LABORATORIES OÜ
Roseni 7c, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
Should you have any cause for complaint regarding our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority of Estonia.
4.How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data collected by SERVIER are kept in a form that permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. More specifically:
- Data collected for the management and improvement of the Site are kept one year;
- Personal data collected to respond to requests by users and to monitor them are kept:
- for the management of medical information and product quality claims: 10 years starting from the day we receive the request;
- for scientific medical liaison with healthcare professionals: 5 years after their last interaction with SERVIER, and then deleted;
- for communication and relationship management and promotional activities (contacts with healthcare professionals): 5 years after their last interaction with SERVIER, and then deleted;
- for any other type of correspondence: 13 months starting from the day we receive the request.
- Personal data collected for pharmacovigilance activities are kept for 10 years after the relevant marketing authorisation has ceased to exist; the data are then deleted or archived in an anonymised form, unless otherwise envisaged by mandatory local regulations;
5.How do we safeguard your personal data?
We have put in place appropriate and commercially reasonable technical and organisational security measures to store your personal data that we collect and keep confidential and to protect them against unauthorised or unlawful disclosure or access, accidental loss, destruction, alteration or damage taking into consideration the state of art of technology and the cost of implementation.
6.Do we share your personal data?
Your personal data processed by SERVIER will only be accessible by a limited list of recipients on a need to know basis or where required by law, including but not limited to:
- The departments and personnel of SERVIER and other legal entities of the Servier Group with a need to know.
- The suppliers and service providers of SERVIER, particularly those responsible for hosting the Site, producing the Site, who may be called upon to access the personal data of users for purposes strictly necessary for their work.
- The competent authorities such as health authorities in certain legally defined cases.
In case of transfer of personal data outside of the European Union in a country that is not recognized as offering an adequate level of protection by the European Commission, SERVIER will implement appropriate guarantees to ensure that this processing complies with the applicable legal and regulatory framework.